CFP consist of 2 steps:
Participation requests admission of the first step is till 20.09.11.
Program committee decision about the first part of speakers will be available on the 30.09.11.
Participation requests admission of the second step is till 20.10.11.
Final program committee decision will be available on the 30.10.11.
The requests should be sent to email@example.com.
The reporters request must consist of:
- Name and surname
- Biografy (in short)
- Job, position
- Report name
- Brief description of presentation (not more than 500 words, this is description for web-site)
- Full description (technical details):
- if there are 0-day vulnerabilities description
- if any tools will be presented at the conference
- Topic status (if it was previously shown/published, if yes – when and where)
- Personal requirements for presentation
We are highly interested in the following topics:
- Corporative applications security
- Security of applications and services operating with financial funds
- State projects security
- SCADA security
- Communication systems security
- Russian software security
- Mobile devices security
- Malicious software
- Social networks and WEB 2.0 hacking
- Program researching without sources
- Vulnerability searching and exploiting
- Software, hardware and networks researching
This topic list is not full but preferable. Presentations on other subjects can be considered as well.
We do not accept marketing talks or talks aimed to any products sales without technical information.
Slides/talk must be presented in Russian or English.
As a speaker, you will receive a partial refund of your travel expenses
Good mood, pleasant community and a lot of unforgettable feelings in the north capital of Russia are guaranteed.